The current spot gold price is $1201.8 Per Ounce as of Fri, Dec 20, 2013, 3:59 pm EST. Below is a live, 24-Hour gold price chart in real time:
These gold charts update 24 Hrs from Sun 6:00 pm thru Fri 5:15 pm EST. Prices are derived from spot gold trading in New York, Europe and Asia and are presented with 10-second to weekly interval price candles. Gold traders may use these free, streaming charts to watch action overseas before entering a trade.
To view spot gold charts in multiple time frames on a single page, select the “Multi” option in the menu above. The larger 10-second spot gold chart can be converted to any time frame and technical indicators like Relative Strength, Moving Averages and MACD can be displayed by clicking the options link when hovering over the chart. On the primary gold charts, you can condense or expand the number of candles displayed with the controls in the lower right corner.
Gold Trading News
Select Opinion: Items Relevant to Gold in the Blogosphere
- JPM's Quiet Scramble to Refill Its Gold Vault - ZeroHedge Thur, Dec 19, 2013
- Is the Perfect Storm Coming for Gold? - ZeroHedge Sun, Dec 15, 2013
- The Once in a Lifetime Gold Trade - SRSrocco Report Tue, Nov 19, 2013
- Gold's 13-year bull run breaks with 29% annual loss - MarketWatch Fri, Dec 20, 2013
- Gold Prices Stabilize After Recent Losses - Wall Street Journal Fri, Dec 20, 2013
- Gold prices down Rs 336 in futures trade - Zee News Thu, Dec 19, 2013
Spot Gold Charts and Trading News on PMBull
The news feed is derived from a Google News RSS Feed using “Gold Trading Price” as the query filter.
Gold prices and charts on PMBull are made available from 3rd parties. While we believe that our charts do reflect a reasonable assessment of current, real-time gold prices, PMBull cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy, nor the actual timeliness of any data displayed on this site.
PMBull will not be responsible for the price of gold provided, nor the price of any other security. Nothing on PMBull should be construed as a live quote, nor an offer to buy or sell any gold security or derivative in any market. You should always consult with a broker or financial professional before trading. With this in mind, we do hope you enjoy our site.