The current spot gold price is $1238.4 Per Ounce as of Mon, Dec 9, 2013, 7:04 pm EST. Below is a live, 24-Hour gold price chart in real time:
These gold charts update 24 Hrs from Sun 6:00 pm thru Fri 5:15 pm EST. Prices are derived from spot gold trading in New York, Europe and Asia and are presented with 10-second to weekly interval price candles. Gold traders may use these free, streaming charts to watch action overseas before entering a trade.
To view spot gold charts in multiple time frames on a single page, select the “Multi” option in the menu above. The larger 10-second spot gold chart can be converted to any time frame and technical indicators like Relative Strength, Moving Averages and MACD can be displayed by clicking the options link when hovering over the chart. On the primary gold charts, you can condense or expand the number of candles displayed with the controls in the lower right corner.
Gold Trading News
Select Opinion: Items Relevant to Gold in the Blogosphere
- The Once in a Lifetime Gold Trade - SRSrocco Report Tue, Nov 19, 2013
- Does Janet Yellen Give Gold a Reason to Glimmer? - Bloomberg (Video) Fri, Nov 15, 2013
- China Opens Largest Private Gold Vault With $82 Billion Capacity - ZeroHedge Tue, Nov 12, 2013
- Gold ends with a gain as traders mull Fed comments - MarketWatch Mon, Dec 09, 2013
- Gold futures prices down on weak global cues - Indian Express Mon, Dec 09, 2013
- Gold futures price hit 4-week low; premiums stay at peak - Financial Express Fri, Dec 06, 2013
Spot Gold Charts and Trading News on PMBull
The news feed is derived from a Google News RSS Feed using “Gold Trading Price” as the query filter.
Gold prices and charts on PMBull are made available from 3rd parties. While we believe that our charts do reflect a reasonable assessment of current, real-time gold prices, PMBull cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy, nor the actual timeliness of any data displayed on this site.
PMBull will not be responsible for the price of gold provided, nor the price of any other security. Nothing on PMBull should be construed as a live quote, nor an offer to buy or sell any gold security or derivative in any market. You should always consult with a broker or financial professional before trading. With this in mind, we do hope you enjoy our site.