Oct 24, 2014, 5:15 PM EST
Loading Spot Gold Price Per Ounce Chart
Spot gold is active from Sun 6 PM – Fri 5:15 PM EST, with a 45 minute break at 5:15 PM daily. The live gold chart begins streaming at 6:00 PM EST Sunday evening. Spot and closing prices reflect the midpoint between Bid and Ask. Dollar and percentage changes are calculated off the most recent New York close.
|Spot Gold: NY Close More Closing Prices||Close Date||USD / Ounce||$ Change||% Change|
Current gold prices are derived from spot gold trading in New York, Europe and Asia and are presented in intervals ranging from individual ticks to monthly candles. Gold traders may use these free, streaming charts to watch action overseas and overnight, before entering a trade. Physical gold buyers will find these charts and closing prices helpful for keeping track of spot gold, which is used to price individual gold bars and coins offered by retail gold dealers.
The mobile option in the menu provides a different candlestick chart that does not require Flash, making it more ideal for tablet and smart phone use. The red banner that appears across the menu goes away when you click it, but you will have to close the window that it opens. It only happens once per session. You may also set your local time zone through the controls in the chart menu. Several technical indicators and chart tools are also available through the menu.
The Kitco Gold Chart is also available in the sub-menu above. This is a unique, 3-day view of gold prices and trading over identical 24-hour periods.
Finally, closing gold prices are provided in the 5-day close chart and table above. Closing prices are based on the New York close at 5:15 PM EST.
Today’s Gold News and Opinion
These opinion pieces and hand-picked articles present the bullish case for gold from important voices in the blogosphere. You will find gold price predictions, technical and fundamental analysis and other items of interest to the gold investor not often discussed in mainstream financial media outlets.
- Swiss Gold Referendum's Support Falls Short of Majority: Poll - Reuters Fri, Oct 24, 2014
- Heh. Is this biased mainstream media reporting? The headline and early copy fails to mention that Yes votes are leading No votes.
- GLD Drained Again Yesterday – 33% of JPM’s Comex Gold Is Drained - Investment Research Dynamics Thu, Oct 23, 2014
- The rigging will continue... until it can't.
- Why Gold is Undervalued and Poised to Reprice Upwards - Alasdair Macleod via Peak Prosperity Thu, Oct 23, 2014
- Somee technical, valuation and demand analysis is provided to make the case for higher gold prices.
- India Gold Demand Surges 450% and Bank of Russia Demand At 15 Year High - GoldCore via ZeroHedge Wed, Oct 22, 2014
- We know paper gold is limitless. At what point does physical gold become unobtainable, closing down the paper gold charade?
Spot Gold Charts and Trading News on PMBull
Gold prices and charts on PMBull are made available from 3rd parties. While we believe that our charts do reflect a reasonable assessment of current, real-time gold prices, PMBull cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy, nor the actual timeliness of any data displayed on this site.
PMBull will not be responsible for the price of gold provided, nor the price of any other security. Nothing on PMBull should be construed as a live quote, nor an offer to buy or sell any gold security or derivative in any market. You should always consult with a broker or financial professional before trading. With this in mind, we do hope you enjoy our site.