Loading Spot Gold Price Chart
These gold charts update 24 Hrs from Sun 6:00 pm thru Fri 5:15 pm EST. Prices are derived from spot gold trading in New York, Europe and Asia and are presented with 10-second to weekly interval price candles. Gold traders may use these free, streaming charts to watch action overseas before entering a trade.
To view spot gold charts in multiple time frames on a single page, select the “Quick View” option in the menu above. The larger 10-second spot gold chart can be converted to any time frame and technical indicators like Relative Strength, Moving Averages and MACD can be displayed by clicking the options link when hovering over the chart. On the primary gold charts, you can condense or expand the number of candles displayed with the controls in the lower right corner.
Gold Trading News
Select Opinion: Items Relevant to Gold in the Blogosphere
- Turk: Record Breaking Backwardization Catches Shorts and Banks Offguard - King World News Mon, Apr 07, 2014
- The Run on U.S. Gold Continues - SRSRoccoReport Wed, Mar 19, 2014
- John Ing: A Surprise that May Send the Gold Market Soaring this Week - King World News Wed, Mar 12, 2014
- FUTURES FILE: Gold melts on China fears - Rapid City Journal Sun, Apr 20, 2014
- Gold Speculators Decreased Bullish Positions For 4th Consecutive Week - Investing.com Sun, Apr 20, 2014
- US, Chinese Economic Data Hold Keys For Gold Next Week - Forbes Thu, Apr 17, 2014
Spot Gold Charts and Trading News on PMBull
The news feed is derived from a Google News RSS Feed using “Gold Trading Price” as the query filter.
Gold prices and charts on PMBull are made available from 3rd parties. While we believe that our charts do reflect a reasonable assessment of current, real-time gold prices, PMBull cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy, nor the actual timeliness of any data displayed on this site.
PMBull will not be responsible for the price of gold provided, nor the price of any other security. Nothing on PMBull should be construed as a live quote, nor an offer to buy or sell any gold security or derivative in any market. You should always consult with a broker or financial professional before trading. With this in mind, we do hope you enjoy our site.