Jul 22, 2014, 7:36 PM EST
Loading Spot Gold Price Chart
Spot gold is active from Sun 6 PM – Fri 5:15 PM EST, with a 45 minute break at 5:15 PM daily. The live gold chart begins streaming at 6:00 PM EST Sunday evening. Spot and closing prices reflect the midpoint between Bid and Ask. Dollar and percentage changes are calculated off the most recent New York close.
|NY Spot Gold: Closing Prices||Close Date||USD / Ounce||$ Change||% Change|
Current gold prices are derived from spot gold trading in New York, Europe and Asia and are presented in intervals ranging from individual ticks to monthly candles. Gold traders may use these free, streaming charts to watch action overseas and overnight, before entering a trade. Physical gold buyers will find these charts and closing prices helpful for keeping track of spot gold, which is used to price individual gold bars and coins offered by retail gold dealers.
The mobile option in the menu provides a different candlestick chart that does not require Flash, making it more ideal for tablet and smart phone use. The red banner that appears across the menu goes away when you click it, but you will have to close the window that it opens. It only happens once per session. You may also set your local time zone through the controls in the chart menu. Several technical indicators and chart tools are also available through the menu.
The Kitco Gold Chart is also available in the sub-menu above. This is a unique, 3-day view of gold prices and trading over identical 24-hour periods.
Finally, closing gold prices are provided in the 5-day close chart and table above. Closing prices are based on the New York close at 5:15 PM EST.
Gold Trading News
Select Opinion: Items Relevant to Gold in the Blogosphere
- Turkish Prime Minister Cuts Ties with U.S. - Mulls Dedollarization with Russia - ZeroHedge Tue, Jul 22, 2014
- People buy gold as insurance against this type of thing. As this accelerates, when does gold skyrocket?
- Charts: Historic Breakout & Gold Skyrocketing $700 in Just 90 Days - King World News Wed, Jul 09, 2014
- The clock is ticking on this particular prediction.
- Expect Serious Fireworks in the Gold Market - Grant Williams Thur, Jul 03, 2014
- Well, we've at least gotten a few sparklers so far. They can't seem to keep gold down any longer.
- Gold Futures Poised to Decline on Interest-Rate Outlook - Bloomberg Tue, Jul 22, 2014
- Gold prices rise in futures trade on global cues - Business Today Mon, Jul 21, 2014
- Gold price dips 0.16 per cent in futures trade - Business Today Fri, Jul 18, 2014
Spot Gold Charts and Trading News on PMBull
The news feed is derived from a Google News RSS Feed using “Gold Trading Price” as the query filter.
Gold prices and charts on PMBull are made available from 3rd parties. While we believe that our charts do reflect a reasonable assessment of current, real-time gold prices, PMBull cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy, nor the actual timeliness of any data displayed on this site.
PMBull will not be responsible for the price of gold provided, nor the price of any other security. Nothing on PMBull should be construed as a live quote, nor an offer to buy or sell any gold security or derivative in any market. You should always consult with a broker or financial professional before trading. With this in mind, we do hope you enjoy our site.